Blogs, podcasts, video, and social media sites are very important part of Content Marketing. In this article, You will find best Best Content Marketing Tools and online services.
What Is Content Marketing?
Content Marketing is a strategic marketing approach focused on creating and distributing valuable, relevant, and consistent content to attract and retain a clearly-defined audience — and, ultimately, to drive profitable customer action. Content Marketing Institute
According to CopyBlogger, Content Marketing means creating and sharing valuable free content to attract and convert prospects into customers, and customers into repeat buyers.
Content marketing is also defined as a strategic marketing approach focused on creating and distributing valuable, relevant, and consistent content to attract and retain a clearly-defined audience — and, ultimately, to drive profitable customer action.WikiPedia
Creating valuable content is not simple and easy. There are hundreds of awesome and very powerful tools available to create and distribute relevant content consistently.
Content Marketing Strategies Of Major Brands
120 best Premium and Free content marketing tools the ultimate list 2019
In This article, I am going to list some of the best, most popular free and premium content Marketing Tools.
- 20 Best Social Media Marketing Tools 2019
- 10 Best Video Content Marketing Tools
- 10 Best Tools to create Visual Content to Engage Your Audience
- Best Content Marketing Tools: 7 Best Writing Tools
- 6 Best Email Inbox Management Tools
- 15 Best Content Marketing Curation Tools
- 12 Keyword Research, Content Marketing Analysis Tools & Content Marketing Research Tools
- 7 Content Marketing Management And Planning Tools
- 16 Client Management Tools For Marketers
- 10 Best Content Marketing Tools 2019
- 7 Best Time Management Tools And Techniques
- 6 Best Lead Capture And List Building Tools
20 Best Social Media Marketing Tools 2019
- Buffer is a popular social media management tool for marketers and agencies, it makes it super easy to share your content (blog posts) to all of your social networks. Browser extensions and Apps for iOS and Android are also available.
- Hootsuite is one of the most widely used platforms for managing multiple social media accounts. You can connect with over 35 popular social networks. More than 10+ million professionals are using HootSuite. You can get started for free.
- CoSchedule A calendar that enables you to schedule blog posts and social media posts from one location.
- MeetEdgar is a Social Media Management & Scheduling Tool. Instead of publishing your social media updates just once, It catalogs them in a library that you build over time.
- Stacker Stacker is similar to Buffer, and it allows you to easily schedule social media posts, reply to users directly from your inbox, manage multiple SM accounts and analyze the statistics. I love the look and functionality of this tool and it’s quite affordable.
- Buzzbundle Smart Social Media Management Software that really saves your time Manage conversations on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, forums and more. Offers Multiple social accounts, Advanced scheduling, Easy posting and messaging and more.
- Tweriod is a free twitter tool that helps you make the most of the Twitter by letting you know the best time to tweet. It analyses both your tweets and your followers’ tweets.
- Viraltag Pinterest and Instagram marketing tool and platform. You can schedule in advance to Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, & LinkedIn. Browser extension also available to pick images from any website.
- Twibble With Twibble, you can set up any RSS feed you want to publish automatically to your Twitter feed, complete with a featured image pulled directly from your article. And the fun doesn’t stop with images You can edit the times that new posts go out, the frequency with which they’re sent, and the text and attribution on each.
- TwitterFeed lets you feed your blog to Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and more.
- TrendSpottr helps you to find trending and viral content from the social web. A 7-day free trial is available.
- Social Rank and Followerwonk by MOZ helps you to find and analyze your Twitter and Instagram followers. One of the best tool and easiest way to identify, organize, and manage your followers on Twitter and Instagram.
- PostPlanner is a social media management tool. You can use Post Planner to FIND, PLAN, & POST better content to boost your reach & social media engagement.
- Plugg.io is a free app to manage Twitter and Facebook.
- Shareist is a Content Marketing Tool to Plan, Research, Publish and Share content. This is a great service to schedule, repeat, and recycle your Social Media posts. Lite plan is free, pro plans are starting from $25/month.
- Riffle This browser extension adds a whole new layer of information to your Twitter stream. Click on any Riffle icon or Twitter username, and the extension opens up a display of that user’s data, including other social accounts, Twitter statistics, most-used hashtags and categories, top mentions, top URLs, and much more.
- Nuzzel helps you to discover content that is most popular with your Twitter followers. With this tool, You can easily discover top news from friends and influencers. You can also subscribe to social-powered newsletters or easily curate your own newsletter.
- Followerwonk Provides demographic information of your Twitter followers, so you have a better understanding of who they are and what type of content they want to consume.
- Oktopost is a Social Media Management for B2B Marketing. The basic plan is starting from $400/month.
- NinjaOutreach is a prospecting and outreach tool that will help you find bloggers and influencers in any given niche. Promote your post, build links, gain brand recognition and more. You can also use it to find the most shared content around the web in order to power up your content strategy.
10 Best Video Content Marketing Tools
- Wideo Founded back in 2012, Wideo is an online video platform that allows you to easily create, edit, and share animated videos.
- Jing is a free screen recording software. With Jing, You can record and share videos right from your computer. It is a great tool to turn your articles into video and share them on YouTube, FaceBook and other video sharing websites.
- Viewbix is an awesome service to create interactive video ad units using the SaaS-based builder and watch as your video comes to life with integrated calls to action. VIEWBIX video ad units have average engagement rates of overs 25%, meaning 1 in 4 viewers takes measurable action.
- Slidely gives you the ability to create video slideshows or music videos from your existing photos, music or video clips. You can then directly post your new slideshow onto Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Pinterest.
- Videolicious You can easily use Videolicious to create and edit videos, used by leading media companies and brands (TimeInc, TheNewYorkTimes etc) use Videolicious to quickly and easily create their own business-quality videos.
- Wistia provides professional video hosting with amazing viewer analytics, HD video delivery, and marketing tools to help understand your visitors. You can take complete control by restricting where videos can be played and how they look on search and social.
- Powtoon is a free online service that lets you easily create animated, professional videos and presentations of your products or services. Pro plans are starting from $89/month.
- VideoScribe is a great online service to create whiteboard-style animated videos.
- Renderforest provides free tools for everyone to create professional intros, animations, slideshows and music visualizations in minutes. With the free plan, you can export SD 360 video.
- lumen5 This is one of my favorite tool to create free videos for Facebook and YouTube. It makes it very simple and easy to create engaging videos. Thousands of free images and audio for background music is also available.
10 Best Tools to create Visual Content to Engage Your Audience
- Over is an IOS app for adding artwork and text with creative fonts to images.
- Pablo by Buffer It makes it super easy to make image quotes like WordSwag. The beautiful images that you create using Pablo help increase your online engagement. You can search a library of 50,000+ royalty-free photos and find the right image for your post. Chrome extension is also available.
- Piktochart Piktochart is an easy infographic design app that requires very little effort to produce beautiful, high-quality graphics. You can create a free account for advanced features you can upgrade to premium plans starting from $15/month.
- GifMaker, Makeagif, IMGflip Animated gifs have found their way onto many major social media networks including Tumblr, Google+, Pinterest, Twitter, and Facebook. Gifmaker is a great tool to create GIF from existing photos. Makeagif and IMGflip (GIFs from video) are also other services to create animated gifs.
- Clarify is a screenshot software, You can use multiple screenshots to tell your story. Mark them up, add some text and export them as a document to PDF, Word or Dropbox. You can also send them to Evernote, WordPress, PDF, Dropbox or the web.
- Canva Canva is a free tool loaded with enough easy-to-use features and functionality that anyone can create a variety of engaging eye-catching images that gets shared. With Canva you can create pre-sized social media images (for Twitter, Facebook, Blogs etc) and header templates, marketing materials, documents, presentations, invitations, and ads.
- Word Swag lets you create beautifully custom text layouts that would normally take minutes or even hours with just a tap. You can download it from App Store. You can also use A Beautiful Mess App to personalize your photos & share them with friends on INSTAGRAM, FACEBOOK, & TWITTER. (Available for iOS and Android).
- Sniply is a simple tool that allows you to overlay your own custom message onto any piece of content, creating an opportunity for you to include a call-to-action with every link you share. The basic plan is free.
- Stencil is a simple image creation service for social media marketers, bloggers, and small businesses. The stencil is a Micro-content creator and sharing tool for Chrome that turns text into an image. The basic plan is free, if you need a lot of images then you can upgrade to Pro plan ($9/month).
- Youzign with YouZign you can very easily create Google+, FaceBook, and Twitter Ads & Covers, Banners, Video Graphics, Kindle Covers, Infographics, Memes, Buy buttons, Webinar Slides, Blog Post Images, Infographics, Pinterest covers, and Loads More!
Best Content Marketing Tools: 7 Best Writing Tools
- Textbroker Buy content from the world’s leading content and article writing service. Get custom blog articles, product descriptions and any kind of content you need.
- Grammerly Do you write a lot of blog posts for your own blogs and for your clients. This is must have app for every content writer. Grammarly’s proofreading and plagiarism-detection resources check for a writer’s adherence to more than 250 grammar rules.
- TextExpander Mac Only. With this software, you can type more with less effort. TextExpander saves your fingers and your keyboard, expanding custom keyboard shortcuts into frequently-used text and pictures. Plans are starting from $3.33/month.
- KingSumo Headlines is a WordPress plugin that enables you to automatically test your headlines so you can use the one that generates the most traffic.
- HemingwayApp is a free proofreading tool for writers. Hemingway App makes your writing bold and clear. The app highlights long, complex sentences and common errors. You can use the online editor or MAC and Windows Apps.
- PenFlip helps you to write better with a simple markdown editor, version control, and easy collaboration tools Easy version control and revision history built right in.. You can Send a link to gather feedback.You can also Download your beautifully formatted ebook with just one click. Compile to PDF, ePub, HTML and more.
- Readability turns any web page into a clean view for reading now or later on your computer, smartphone, or tablet.
6 Best Email Inbox Management Tools
- Google Apps Get a professional email ([email protected]), 30GB-1TB of online storage for file syncing and sharing, shared calendars, video meetings and more. Google Apps are built for business and designed for teams. It is very affordable service $5 per user per month.
- FollowUp.cc FollowUp.cc is a powerful tool for Gmail that helps you advance your conversations while sending less email. FollowUp.cc helps you and your team send better, more personal email at the optimal time which ultimately results in you sending less email. Plans starting from $18/month and all plans include the 14-day trial.
- The Email Game Get through your inbox faster and develop good email habits.
- Intercom Is an email service provider that shows you who is using your product and makes it easy to personally communicate with them through targeted, behavior-driven email and in-app messages.
- Gmail Labs With Gmail, You can add key business functionality to your Inboxes. When Gmail Labs are enabled, You can go to a Labs tab in their Gmail Settings to turn on the Labs you want to use. Labs that let them recall a message they just sent, enter a pre-composed response and more.
- SaneBox is an Email Management tool. SaneBox learns what email is important to you and filters out what isn’t — saving you hours. Plans are starting from $7 per month.
- Drag: To-Do & Task List: “On average, the U.S. worker spends 6.3 hours a day checking their email. This insight is where the idea of Drag came from.” Drag transforms your Gmail into organized Task Lists. It’s a free Chrome extension that turns your inbox into a manageable workspace (just like Trello, but for Gmail).
15 Best Content Curation Tools
- Curata is a Content Curation & Content Marketing Platform. With Curata’s Content Curation Software You can discover the best content with their self-learning engine to easily organize and contextualize with just a few clicks. It also makes it easy to publish and promote your content anytime and anywhere.
- Atomic Reach is a good but a little bit expensive writing platform with real-time, insights-based feedback to maximize content performance and offers a new way of scheduling blog posts to maximize performance based on machine learning and audience behavior.
- Evernote is a very popular app. With Evernote, take notes to a new level, the productivity app that keeps your projects, ideas, and inspiration handy across all your digital devices.
- Flipboard Flipboard is a social-network aggregation, a magazine-format mobile app available in more than 20 languages. With this app, you can find the topics that matter to you. You can also save articles, videos, and photos into beautiful digital magazines you can share and take anywhere.
- Feedly is great for content research/curation. You can follow several topics and websites/blogs in a niche and easily discover the most shared stories.
- BuzzSumo helps you to find what type of content is being shared and who is sharing it. The ability to quickly identify what content is working well helps you to write better content for your blog.
- Scripted Written content marketplace. You can create content easily with Scripted’s curated network of freelance writers. Order content such as blog posts, white papers, and product descriptions.
- Scoop.it is a Content Curation & Content Marketing service. You can find and curate relevant content very easily. With Business annual plan($677/month), You can also publish content on your website or blog (WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, Wix, Squarespace). The basic plan is free.
- InstaPaper Just like Pocket, Instapaper lets you save a blog post or article to read later, and you can do so with a single button click via the extension.
- NewsCred 64% marketers say their biggest challenge is producing enough quality content (Content Marketing Institute, 2014). NewsCred enables brands to easily manage content creation, distribution, and measurement across channels, teams, and global markets – all on a single platform. Software pricing starting from $4K per month.
- Pocket lets you put articles, videos or pretty much anything into Pocket to view later. The pocket is free app integrated into 1500+ apps. You can save directly from your browser or from apps like Twitter, Flipboard, Pulse and others.
- Quuu is a hand-curated content suggestion platform that connects to your Buffer queue, allowing you to grow a relevant social media following.
- SlideBatch lets you create Hubs to collect, organize and share media. You can visually organize videos, images, audio, PDFs, links and other media into batches to share them privately or publicly with anyone.
- Pressly Good tool for curating organic and external content. You can collect all of your content into gorgeous, customizable hubs, giving you and your team or community a unique place to organize, publish and collaborate.
- TagBoard gathers text, video and image posts from Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+ and Vine and puts them in a user-friendly interface where you can interact with the results. A very good research tool.
12 Keyword Research, Content Marketing Analysis Tools & Content Marketing Research Tools
- uprise.io is a content marketing platform for research, analysis, outreach, and audience. You can try Pro Plan ($49.99/month) for free.
- Contentmarketer.io helps you find and contact influencers via email and Twitter. You can easily increase your blog TRAFFIC BY 3X by simply reaching out to people, tools, or companies you mentioned in your content/blog post.
- CrazyEgg A heat map tool that shows you where people click. By using the tool to optimize the design of your landing pages and blogs, you can increase the number of email subscribers that you get.
- DashThis is an Analytics, PPC, and SEO reporting platform. It helps you to gather data from multiple sources (Google Analytics, Adwords and more). If you are a marketer, then you can provide your client visually attractive reports that they’ll understand. A 15-day trial is available.
- RightRelevance is a free online service to discover fresh relevant content including articles and videos to your interests, save interesting articles, follow influential experts.
- aHrefs Content Explorer This online tools makes it very simple and easy to find most popular content on the web. You can discover the most popular content for any topic (by backlinks, organic traffic, and social shares). Plans starting from $99/month with 14 days free trial.
- SEMRush is a powerful and versatile competitive intelligence suite for online marketing, from SEO and Pay Per Click to social media and video advertising research. You can use SEMRush to get insights into your competitors’ strategies. Premium Plans are starting from $69.95/month.
- SerpStat is a growth hacking tool for SEO and Content Marketing. You can use this tool for competitive analysis and keyword research/suggestion. It also helps you to discover which keywords place your competitors in leading search results. The basic plan is free, premium plans are starting from $39/Month.
- Keywordio is a Free Alternative To Google Keyword Planner. KeyWord research is very important part of blogging. You should use this free tool to get hundreds of keyword suggestions for FREE.
- LikeAlyzer with this tool you can learn what type of content that you should be posting on Facebook?
- Board It is a simple tool for designers to make visual research more effective. Think about it as a Pinterest with private boards.
- Seomator.com – SEO Audit Tool and website crawler for SEO Performance Improving with How-to-Fix tips and competitor comparison.
7 Content Marketing, Management And Planning Tools
- Basecamp is the leading web-based project management and collaboration tool. Features include To-dos, doc and file management, messages, schedules, and reports.
- Trello makes it very simple and easy to manage your projects, team and writing projects. Trello’s boards, lists, and cards enable you to organize and prioritize your projects in a fun, flexible and rewarding way. You can create boards for different projects. For example, SitePoint uses Trello to manage all contributing writers and their content. It’s a free service.
- FreedCamp A free tool for Project management and collaboration.
- DivvyHQ is a content Planning & Workflow Tool which helps you to create a seamless and highly efficient process content planning and production teams.
- Podio Podio is a cloud-based collaboration service that supplies a web-based platform for organizing team communication, business processes, data and content in project management workspaces. Plans starting from $9/month.
- Brightpod It is content planning and collaboration tool for marketing teams. It is a Web-based project management & time tracking software for digital marketing & creative teams. You can sign up for free.
- Remember The Milk is the popular to-do list that’s everywhere you are from your phone to the web, to your Google apps, and more. Used by millions worldwide.
16 Client Management Tools For Marketers
- producteev You can use this for your clients and get tasks organized. It’s nice as it has a desktop app and device apps.
- Qzzr is a simple online quiz tool that allows you to quickly create beautiful quizzes, post them anywhere on the web, view on any device, and track results. The basic plan is free.
- SnapEngage is a highly customizable live chat software for sales and support teams. SnapEngage Live Chat converts passive website visitors to loyal customers. Pro plans are starting from $60/month.
- Join.Me is a free screen sharing, online meeting, and web conferencing service. With this service, You can collaborate instantly with free screen sharing, unlimited audio, and ridiculously simple video conferencing. No registration required.
- Streak is a customer relationship management platform for Gmail. The streak was founded by Aleem Mawani and Omar Ismail.
- KISSmetrics is a customer analytics platform founded by Neil Patel and Hiten Shah. Plans starting from $100/month with 14 days free trial. Video training is also available. You should watch free videos at KissMetric’s YouTube channel.
- Rapportive is a free add-on for Firefox & Chrome. Rapportive shows you everything about your contacts right inside your inbox. With this add-on, you can find out Who is this person? where are they and what do they do.
- ShowHows is a great service to create beautiful, visual and informative how-to guides and tutorials in minutes for product support, customer service, training, and education. You can sign up for a free account to start creating how-to guides.
- TypeForm This is an awesome tool for building beautiful surveys. The basic plan is free, pro plans are starting from $35 USD/month.
- CircleCount chrome extension display information about Google+ Profiles and Pages directly on Google+. You can quickly inspect any profile or page on Google+ and see a snapshot of comments, reshares, and +1s per post as well as follower graphs.
- ContactMe is a simple and lightweight CRM tool for small businesses. Which helps you to manage contacts, track tasks, get a free contact form. You can easily track your tasks with a to-do list and calendar.
- Freshdesk is an online help desk software that will help give your customer support system that enterprise touch! Also, Freshdesk is FREE for a single agent support help desk, making it all the more ideal for freelancers!
- FreshBooks FreshBooks is a cloud-based accounting software service designed for owners of the types of small client-service businesses that send invoices to clients and get paid for their time and expertise. IOS and Android Apps are also available. Plans starting from $13/month with a free trial.
- Help Scout Help Scout is a web-based help desk designed for a great customer experience. A 15-day trial is available for the premium plan. A free plan is also available.
- Hively is the simplest way to gather customer feedback, motivate your team and increase customer happiness. Small teams of up to 3 you can use Hively for free, premium plan starting from $15 per month plus $2 per team member per month.
- CampFire Campfire is a simple web-based real-time group chat and team collaboration tool for business. It makes real-time communication with 2-60 people as simple as visiting a web page. It offers a 30-day free trial.
10 Best Content Marketing Tools 2019
- Contently Contently helps brands do great content marketing at scale—with smart technology, content strategy expertise, and a network of 50000 freelancers.
- Boost The News great tool for content promotion It helps you to increase traffic and monetize content by inviting brands to promote your articles.
- ContenTools is a content marketing platform, an end-to-end software to help content managers and marketers manage all their content in one place.
- Kapost is a Content Marketing Platform. It makes it easy to create, review, approve and publish content all in one place.
- Click to tweet by making quotes and phrases within your content tweetable, you will get more social traffic. When tested this out on Quick Sprout, they were able to generate 26% more tweets. If you are a WordPress user you can use Better Click To Tweet and Click To Tweet plugins, both are free.
- Nimble is a Social Sales & Marketing CRM. Mike Schoultz posted on Quora that, Nimble, is for the contacts for which he needs to stay in close contact. The tool also is helpful in providing the most information on these contacts as possible. And the automatic social integration is what makes Nimble a great choice.
- SlideShare You should turn your content into a presentation? Submitting your content to Slideshare in a presentation format is a great way to get extra traffic and more branding.
- Unfortunately, Start A Fire has shutdown and is no longer available. However, Linkiro is a very similar tool that allows you to shorten links and add a call-to-action to them.
- Uberflip is a content marketing platform. By creating an Uberflip content Hub, users can include blog articles, social media, videos, eBooks into a responsive interface with CTAs (Call to Actions). UberFlip is an expensive service starting from $750/month.
- Zemanta is a paid content distribution service. Zemanta’s Content Ad DSP provides access to unlimited supply and campaign analytics through one dashboard.
7 Best Time Management Tools And Techniques
- Strict Pomodoro is a chrome extension which enforces a 25min/5min workflow 25 minutes of distraction-free work, followed by 5 minutes of break. Repeat as necessary.
- Oh Don’t Forget is made for reminders, whether to yourself, friends or family. It’s not a replacement for your cell phone’s texting plan.
- GroupMap Use this for brainstorming. GroupMap is free for freelancers at the moment and you can make the brainstorming map public or private.
- Focus Booster Use focus booster to apply the Pomodoro technique, overcome distractions, maintain focus, stay fresh and still finish work on time. Focus Booster is available online or through the desktop app on Mac and Windows. Starter plan is a free and professional plan ($5) is also very cheap.
- MindMeister If you have ever struggled with brainstorming for large projects, this could be your savior. MindMeister is one of the best “mind mapping” application.
- Toggl is a time tracking system for a small business. A simple online timer with a powerful timesheet calculator. It also syncs with iOS & Android apps. The basic plan is free, pro plans are starting from $9/month.
- Rescue Time helps you understand your daily habits so you can focus and be more productive. RescueTime Lite is free forever.
- ClockSpot ClockSpot is another online service for entrepreneurs to manage their workforce? It boasts over 2000 clients including customers like Pepsi, H&R Block, Panera etc. Plans are starting from $5/user. 15 Days free trial available.
6 Best Lead Capture And List Building Tools
- Leadfeeder is a lead generation software that uncovers your website visitors and turns them into customers. This tool connects with your Google Analytics account to fetch data about your website visitors. Premium Plans starting from $59. A free lite plan is also available.
- Leadin is a free app by HubSpot to convert more leads and improve your marketing. A WordPress plugin is also available.
- LeadPages Very popular and powerful product that allows you to easily create high converting landing pages that help you capture email addresses so you can grow your list.
- SumoMe A suite of free tools that will help you grow your email list. These tools include a popup, a scroll box, smart bar, Google analytics and much more. A free WordPress plugin is also available.
- Drip: One of the new kids on the block. Not only can you create an email opt-in form that will be placed out of the way, but Drip is an entire email auto-responder service.
- PopUp Domination: One of the most popular popups on the web. It is both a WordPress plugin and standalone software that enables you to place it on any website platform you choose.
Claims to a very simple, agile project management for productive teams.
It allows you easily set up custom workflows so you can move tasks ahead with a click, and skip all the steps of alerting and assigning others. See all of your team’s tasks at a glance, along with overarching goals.
It also offer communication tools, Comments, Checklists, Assignments, and Attachments features that get everyone
on the same page.
To be honest, this is not a complete list of All The BEST CONTENT MARKETING TOOLS. There are so many other best content marketing tools available.
Which tools, you use for content marketing. Share your favorite tools with us. Add your comments below.